Custom-Printed Magnetic Whiteboards
Heat-fused printed into dry-erase porcelain-like steel
We can print your board exactly as you want it. Any color with as much detail as you desire.
Beautifully framed, top quality and built to stay like new for a lifetime of daily use.
Experienced board designers ready to
Help you at any stage
Our experienced whiteboard system specialists will help you turn any design into a professional looking magnetic whiteboard system. Our on-staff board designers and cartographers have helped thousand of customers create flight schedules, factory layouts, patient bedside boards, engineer project status boards and much more.
" I want to thank you for the great experience I have received over my last two orders. I was able to describe what I needed and what I was looking for and Sue was able to help me customize my needs .Again thank you to Sue and your team of experts and I look forward to the next order". "
-LEED Accredited Professional, Frederick CO
High detail, any color, any design, any size
We can print up to 300 pixels per inch on boards up to 12ft. We have full CMYK color capacity and have access to a wide array of maps and stock images.
" "The colors are beautiful and true. It is nice and sharp and clear. One of the great things is that it is light weight. It is very portable. Iím entirely impressed with the quality".
-Lieutenant , Valdez AK
Our durable heat-fused printing process
We do not use laminated overlays or silk-screen inks that sit on top of the board's surface. We use heat and pressure to permanently fuse your design directly into our porcelain-like steel whiteboard writing surface. This proprietary printing process produces crisp, detailed prints that stay like new, and will not fade, crack or smudge with day-to-day use.
Super strong whiteboard construction
We bind our printed 20 gage steel and aluminum backer to a honeycomb core producing a super strong and perfectly flat stress-skin panel. We then encase our whiteboards with an aluminum truss frame and super strong Delrin injection molded corners. Frames come in 5 styles, Silver, Black, Walnut, Oak and Cherry.
Click size for quantity
discounts and options
- Overall Size for print area: subtract 1" from both dimensions to allow for frame.
- In-Between Sizes: are available at the price of the next larger size in the price list.
- Larger Sizes: We can make these boards in registered sections (with just a thin seam between sections) to fit almost any size requirement.
- DEPOSIT: A 50% deposit is required (for non-GSA customers) with your placement of the order. The balance is due with the return of the OK'd proof and your order to proceed with production.Custom printed boards are not returnable.
- Prices include up to 1 hour of design and consultation time for board orders placed with us. Additional time, and time for design and consultation services rendered for orders not placed within 90 days will be billed @ $125 per hour.
- Refunds for cancelled orders will be made less the cost of any services rendered up to the time of cancellation.
- Copyrights PLEASE NOTE: When you submit graphics and/or textual material to Magnatag® Visible Systems for reproduction as a MagnaMap®, whiteboard or other graphic presentation, you warrant to Magnatag® Visible Systems that you have the full rights, authority and permission to reproduce those graphics and/or textual material. Magnatag® Visible Systems does not endorse or support unauthorized use of protected materials. To that end, Magnatag® Visible Systems reserves the right to refuse to print without reason.