Using EEG and MRI brain imaging technology, scientist have determined that the “Aha” moment of a new idea is not a sudden dash of insight but rather a culmination of previous brain states, thinking’s and processes.
With that being said, here are 5 of the greatest creativity quotes to help inspire you reach your “Aha” moment when you are stuck in a creative rut:
- 1). “Creativity is contagious, pass it on.” —Albert Einstein
- 2). “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!” —Dr. Seuss
- 3). “Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it they just saw something…” —Steve Jobs
- 4). “Don’t think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It’s self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can’t try to do things. You simply must do things.” —Ray Bradbury
- 5). “Inspiration exists but it has to find you working.” —Pablo Picasso
Are there any quotes on this list, or not on this list that you live by in your professional or personal life? Let us know in the comments below!