At Magnatag we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers.
While on our website we may collect and process data about you. We use this data to ensure that you have the highest quality user experience while on Magnatag.com. We collect:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register, create a profile or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies provide information regarding your browsing history. Magnatag archives user data with the sole intent of referencing it for historical research purposes. We use the data to test new features on our site and make your experience with Magnatag even more enjoyable than the last time you visited.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. This information is statistical data that does not identify any personal details.
You have the right to block or restrict the processing of your personal data by adjusting the settings on your computer to decline cookies.Additionally you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and, we will remove your browsing history from our database unless it is required to complete a transaction. You can opt-out of additional marketing-related emails by clicking a link at the bottom of the email. You cannot opt-out of receiving transaction related emails.
Use of Your Information
We use the information collected to provide our products and services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services, goods or products.
If you have previously purchased from us we may provide you details of similar products that may be of interest.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, sending information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send to us electronically. Sending such data is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.