The whiteboard and how it helps us brainstorm, innovate, motivate and create
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- How Do You Design a Hybrid Workplace?
- How To Turn Your Wall Into a Whiteboard
- The Secret To Perfecting Sales Territory Mapping
- Creating a Dedicated Space For Project Management
- Are All Whiteboards Magnetic?
- The Ultimate Guide to Whiteboard Mounting Brackets & Tools
A Guide to Calendar Scheduling & Organization for BusinessThu Nov 21 2013
By: Tom Shaw
In the business world, timing is critical. Customers expect you to be there on time and being late to a meeting can make you and your company look unprofessional. To be successful in business, you need to be able to utilize the tools available for calendar scheduling and organization. Magnetic calendars make it easy to organize, schedule, and visually share your team's activity and objectives. It is the people who are the most organized and on time who are most often able to take advantage of the biggest opportunities.
- Strategic Management / Vertical Integration - The concept of vertical integration is put into the form of flow charts and easy to understand information.
- Vertical vs. Horizontal Integration: Which is a Better Operations Strategy? - The two principles of loading are put side by side and compared against each other.
- What are the Differences Between Vertical and Horizontal in Strategic Management? - This article offers a simple, but effective, discussion on the primary differences between the two aspects of loading.
- Growth Strategy - How the various aspects of loading compare to other types of corporate growth strategies.
- Magnetic Whiteboard Calendar & Scheduling Kits - How to simplify and make it easy to organize, schedule, and visually share your team's activity and objectives with magnetic calendars.
- Scheduling - The University of Kentucky offers a comprehensive look at how mathematical formulas are used to determine proper scheduling.
- The Scheduling Problem - A very straightforward approach to the algorithms and mathematical equations that go into the scheduling process from the University of California at Berkeley.
- Sequencing - Pearson Higher Education breaks down the concept of sequencing into all of its mathematical elements and lays out exactly how sequencing works.
- Real-Time Process Scheduling - An interesting look at process scheduling and the most efficient ways to create the schedule that works best for your organization.
Miscellaneous Planning Tools for Managing a Business
- Managing Employees - The U.S. Small Business Administration offers some insight on managing employees and running a business.
- Traits of a Great Employer - These are some tips and advice on how to successfully manage a business and manage employees as well.
- How to Manage Time with 10 Tips that Work - Managing time is something that business professionals wrestle with every day and this resource gives insight in how to get time on your side.
- Business Plan Tools for Startups and Small Businesses - This is a very comprehensive list of tools that can be found on a variety of platforms and that will help business professionals to run their businesses.
- 5 Risks for a Growing Business, and How to Manage Them - This is the business resource managers need to be able to identify business challenges and know how to steer a company away from trouble.
- All About Financial Management in Business - Every manager should understand business finance and this resource will help give the insight you need to be an effective manager.
- Principles of Change Management - The better you are at managing change, the easier it will be to grow your company.