As a student at any level of education, your goal is to get your work done so that you can enjoy life. But if you do not have good time-management skills, then your educational career could become a disaster. One of the big benefits to developing time-management skills when you are younger is that it leads to discipline that brings out other skills you did not know you had. Leaders start to develop when they are in high school and college. By developing responsible time-management skills in your school years, you are creating habits that will prepare you for success in the future.
In the business world, being organized is a skill that will facilitate your success. Time management is one part of the stable of organizational skills you will learn that will push you to the top of the corporate ladder. Good time-management skills allow you to juggle several projects at once and take on the aura of a responsible leader. There is no stronger building block for a successful corporate career than confidence. You will develop confidence in yourself, and those around you will develop confidence in your abilities as well. It all starts with the ability to manage your time properly and keep all of your professional responsibilities organized.
Time Management and More for Students
- 8 Ways To Take Control Of Your Time: Good, simple advice to help students organize their time.
- Managing Your Time: A helpful set of resources from the time-management experts at Dartmouth College.
- 4 Time-Management Tips For Online Students: Just because you take classes online does not mean that you have your time-management skills figured out.
- Managing Your Time And Study Environment: Buck County Community College offers some good advice on managing time and creating a productive study environment.
- Principles Of Effective Time Management For Balance, Well-Being, And Success: This resource from Princeton is a great mix of information on time management and maintaining balance in your schoolwork.
- Balancing Act: Tips For College Students To Best Manage Their Time: Fox News offers step-by-step advice on managing a student's time.
- Leadership Characteristics: The University of Oregon offers a good checklist you can use to determine if you have leadership skills.
- How To Find Out Your Leadership Style: Take a leadership test and then analyze the results with this comprehensive resource from the University of Kent.
- The Effect Of Band Director Leadership Style And Student Leadership Ability On Band Festival Ratings: This is a very specific kind of study that shows how the dynamic between two different leadership styles can work.
- Student Leadership Today: Student leadership from the student's perspective.
- 8 Essential Mobile Apps For College Students: Eight ways for college students to get technology on their side.
- Choosing A Credit Counselor: Learning good debt-management tips from a professional should be a requirement for every college student.
- 10 Time-Management Tips That Work: Business time-management advice from the business experts at Entrepreneur.
- Top Time-Management Tips For Busy Entrepreneurs: Experts offer advice to make sure entrepreneurs keep tabs on all parts of their business.
- Time-Management Tips For Financial Professionals: Time-management tips for people who watch money for a living.
- Time Management: A list of time-management resources from MindTools.
- The 25 Most Influential Business-Management Books: Time magazine gives a list of resources that every business professional should use.
- Time-Management Tips For Professionals: A concise but helpful list of good time-management tips.
- 5 Keys For Developing Talent In Your Organization: Management advice to help your staff improve their skills.
- 7 Traits Of True Leaders: Inc. Magazine gives insight into how real leaders think.
- 23 Traits Of Good Leaders: CNN tells us how to develop the organizational skills necessary to be a leader.
- 7 Shared Traits That Unite Women In Power: A unique look at how successful women think.
- 4 Leadership Qualities Employers Look For: Advice for moving up the corporate ladder.
- 10 Qualities Of A Leader And How To Acquire Them: How to develop the skills that will make you a good leader.