The whiteboard and how it helps us brainstorm, innovate, motivate and create
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- The Secret To Perfecting Sales Territory Mapping
- Creating a Dedicated Space For Project Management
- Are All Whiteboards Magnetic?
- The Ultimate Guide to Whiteboard Mounting Brackets & Tools
- What Is A T-Card? Learning More About The Popular Index Card
- Finding The Perfect Location For Your Dry-Erase Board
Author: Christian Krapf
Blog Posts by Christian Krapf
Steve Jobs famously said “Creativity is just connecting things." When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while.” Steve Jobs was right about connecting independent ideas. A study performed by neuroscientist Dr. Mark Beeman, published in 2009 showed that a sudden moment of brilliance, although seemingly disconnected from proceeding thoughts, is a “culmination of a series of brain states and processes operating at different time scales.” The practice of collecting and organizing seemingly disconnected thoughts and ideas can help us make the connection and see opportunities and solutions to seemingly complex problems.