- You can take pictures of your whiteboard meeting notes and save them for later on either Word or PowerPoint. This is handy because if you want to collaborate on your notes away from the whiteboard, you can always have them with you and edit them as well. For example, when the images are uploaded into PowerPoint, everything you drew on the whiteboard becomes a PowerPoint drawing object that can be manipulated in any way.
- The app automatically detects the whiteboard when taking the picture and crops out everything else. This eliminates the need for costly and complicated electronic devices.
- Takes great quality photographs that you can edit in Word or PowerPoint. The document allows you to upload your whiteboard notes in a myriad of ways including OneNote, OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint or PDF. The whiteboard capabilities get rid of any potential glare and shadows of the whiteboard.
- You can take a photo from almost any angle and it will still detect the whiteboard. Once the photo is taken, you are able to see the photo straightened and cropped out accurately.
- The import option allows you to take old photos and make them into working documents as well, so all of your old whiteboard photos you took in your business meetings can now be put on OneNote, shared and manipulated.
Magnatag Visible Systems provides whiteboards to thousands of corporations for their collaboration needs. Visit www.magnatag.com or call a visible systems specialist at 1-800-624-4154 for more information.