The whiteboard and how it helps us brainstorm, innovate, motivate and create
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- The Secret To Perfecting Sales Territory Mapping
- Creating a Dedicated Space For Project Management
- Are All Whiteboards Magnetic?
- The Ultimate Guide to Whiteboard Mounting Brackets & Tools
- What Is A T-Card? Learning More About The Popular Index Card
- Finding The Perfect Location For Your Dry-Erase Board
Author: Victoria Burns
Blog Posts by Victoria Burns
Wed Sep 2 2015
An organizational chart is much more than a bunch of employee pictures and job titles. Most believe that an organizational chart is simply used for defining structure and power in the company; however, it has many more benefits that you may not have thought of.
Thu Aug 20 2015
WhiteWalls are the cornerstone of rooms where great ideas are hatched. They are a place where ideas and creativity come together among teams and businesses. Occasionally, I come across great ideas expressed in simple form on a whiteboard. Here’s one I’d like to share.
Tue Aug 11 2015
The Journal of Hospital Medicine’s, “Patient Whiteboards as a Communication Tool in the Hospital Setting: A Survey of Practices and Recommendations” is a very interesting study for anyone working or interested in the medical field. Communication is important in every field, but especially crucial in the medical field and that’s why I thought it was a significant study to share.